The BugLit Bike puts an innovative twist on bicycle safety with its universally recognized white (for front) and red (for rear) lights, to keep your bike safely seen by other commuters when you're out riding in the dark. The BugLit Bike body is actually our powerful INOVA Microlightâ€”a tough micro LED flashlight encased in a durable polycarbonate plastic housing, with four functions (high power, low power, strobe, and signal). This bright LED has an effective range of up to 50 feet, and one-mile visibility. Securely attached legs are two flexible, "grippy" 6-inch Nite Ize Gear Ties, which can be wrapped around your bike's handlebars, basket, frame, bike rack or seat post. The lightweight plastic S-Biner also allows you to hang or attach it to any convenient location. The BikeBug legs also fold neatly around the body for compact attachment to zippers or keys.
- Available in Red & White LED Colors.
- Four Functions â€“ High Power, Low Power, Strobe and Signal Mode.
- Lumen Output: HIGH â€“ 6 lumens; LOW â€“ 1 Lumen (white only)
- Run Time: HIGH â€“ 10 hours; LOW 22 Hours
- Includes easily replaceable batteries â€“ 2 x 2016 3V Lithium
- Gear Tie Technology - Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip anywhere on your bicycle, but won't scratch or mark.
- Gear Tie Technology - Strong internal wire that holds its shape.
- Gear Tie Technology - Quick and easy to securely attach and detach.
- Gear Tie Technology - UV resistant â€“ will not be damaged by extended sun exposure.
- Size #0 S-Biner is a durable, lightweight double gated carabiner clip â€“ attach or store nearly anywhere!
- TryÂ It Packaging