Cyclists who ride at night/early morning know how important it is to see and be seen by their fellow commuters. ThatÂ’s why we designed our BikeLit to not only light your way, but also immediately signal your bikeÂ’s front/rear orientation to oncoming traffic. Like the universally recognized headlights and taillights of a car, the BikelLit comes in two colors: white attaches to the front brake cables, (illuminating the path ahead and letting people know youÂ’re coming their way), and red locks under the back of the seat (clearly marking the rear of your bike). Attachment is quick and easyÂ—no tools required.
The long-lasting L.E.D. bulb of our BikeLit emits a bright, ambient glow that can be seen up to a mile away. Two modes to choose fromÂ—steady beam and continuous flash. Water-resistant, itÂ’s powered by two replaceable batteries (included), to keep you and your bike safely seen in the dark for years to come.
- Available in Red, White and a combination pack with both colors.
- Weather resistant
- Easily replaceable batteries included
- Easily attaches to any bicycle - no tools required!
- Glow and Flash Modes
- Battery Life: 20 hours Glow / 25 Hours Flash
- Weight: .8 ounce / 23 grams
- Long life, replaceable batteries included