The FR-1 Pouch design evolved from a first aid kit bag with added versatility. It can be used as a general purpose organizational pouch or even a specialized medical pouch. Both front and back halves have layered pockets topped with a wide array of elastic loops, essential for keeping contents in place. The full zipper â€œclamshellâ€ opening can be fine tuned to various angles using a paracord adjuster. Last but not least, the FR-1 has a Torch-Lairâ„¢ in front with bungee cord compression. Note: First aid supplies shown in photo are not included.
- Main: 7â€ x 5â€ x 3â€ with full zipper opening
- Carry handle: Yes
- Modular webbing (front): 2 rows, 2 x 2.5â€ wide channels
- Modular webbing (sides): 2 rows, 1 channel
- Shoulder strap (Optional accessory): Equipped with D-rings for shoulder strap
- Attachment method: 5" TacTieâ„¢ (Optional accessory)