The Condor II hydration backpack (#0512) is the dramatically improved second generation of our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
A square with rounded top design, the Condor II can hold over 1950 cu. in. of gear. One removable Y-shaped top strap and four quick-release lateral compression straps secure contents and takes strain off the durable YKK #10 zips. Wide shoulder straps with high breath ability backing provides superb cooling characteristics. As with all Maxpedition backpacks, the Condor-II's loadbearing capacity can be expanded greatly with other MAXPEDITION modular pockets, added to the backpack's front or side PALS attachment points using TacTieÂ™. Although we recommend Camelbak hydration reservoirs, our hydration compartment is compatible with most aftermarket hydration systems.
- Main Compartment: 17.5"(H) x 14"(W) x 6.5"(D)
- Upper Front Pouch: 5.5"(H) x 9"(W) x 2"(D)
- Lower Front Pouch: 8"(H) x 9"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Approximate Overall Capacity: 1950 cu. in. / 32 L
- Hydration: Fits up to 100 oz / 3L Reservoir (sold separately)
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 1.5" Waist Strap (min 14" strap alone / max 42" strap alone; min 28" loop / max 56" loop)
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner
- Empty Weight: 47.8 oz.