1. Multi Purpose Flashlight - "L" shape design that together with adjustable elastic headband, a reversible clip and a sufficiently powerful magnet in the tail, offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable , wear on the head, in the hand, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch Of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent ...
2. Incredibly compact and lightweight but powerful AAA Headlamp - weighs just 1.9 oz before battery installation, but adopts CREE XPG3 LED, or high CRI Nichia 219C LED, Max. 220 Lumens oupput in Turbo, power by 1x AAA battery
3. Multi-brightness levels available: Moonlight, Low, High, Turbo, Strobe, SOS, Beacon.
4. Lock out & Engineering mode function: Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on. Engineering Mode is able to program the lowest "Moonlight" from many possible, you can select comfortable moonlight for yourself.
5. Most efficiency constant current circuit and unique heat dissipation copper structure also make Manker E02H significantly different with other lights.
Emitter: Nichia 219C LED CRI>90
Maximum output: 180lumens (Nichia 219C version)
Maximum beam intensity: 760cd
Maximum beam distance: 55meters
Working voltage: 0.6-1.8v
Water proof: IPX-8, 2M
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grad aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 72mm (length) x 20mm (Head diameter)
Accessories: o-ring *1, lanyard *1, user manual *1, pocket clip *1, headband *1
Brightness levels & runtime (lumen levels shown are for XP-G3 versioin. Nichia Version is aproximately 20% less lumens):
Moonlight 0.6lumens - 64hrs
Low 16lumens - 10hrs
High 70lumens - 2hrs
Turbo 220-70lumens - 3min-1.8hrs