- NICHIA 90CRI NVSW219C- R9050- SW40 LEDÂ
- Max 102 Lumens outputÂ
- Orange Peel reflectorÂ
- Head rotary switch, One Hand Operation
- Compatible with one AAA Alkaline or NI- MH battery (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)Â
- Aerospace grade aluminum body
- Mil-Standard type III hard anodize
- Meet IPX-8 waterproof standard
- Impact resit up to 2 meters
- Head Dia.:16.5mm
- Body Dia.: 14.5mm
- Weight: 15g (without battery)
How to operate Manker E01 Mini EDC Flashlight?
1. ON/OFF:Â Tighten the head to turn light ON, loosen it by 90 degree, the light will OFF.
2. Change mode:Â Each tighten and loosen within 2 second will change mode from firefly-low-high and back to firefly in circle.
3. Turn the lights on in 10 seconds, flashlight will be in the last mode it used. More than 10 seconds will be in default firefly mode.
4. Strobe -Â Tighten and loosen 6 times, flashlight will be in strobe mode.