Used and recognised globally, the LIFESAVER 6000UF bottle was developed for use by global military personnel. The 6000UF bottle has the highest filtration capacity of the bottle family, and will process a total of 6,000 litres of clean water offering the best durability against very cloudy, dirty water. The 6000UF bottle is ideal if you are sharing the bottle or needing a bottle to filter a high volume of dirty water. The LIFESAVER bottle is incredibly easy to use - simply fill, pump, drink.
The LIFESAVER technology is the world's first and only portable water filter to filter out ALL waterborne viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites. It achieves this by filtering down to 15 nanometers / 0.015 microns in size and as a result LIFESAVER technology removes the smallest known waterborne virus; parvovirus at 18 nanometers / 0.018 microns in size and the smallest known bacteria at 400 nanometers / 0.4 microns in size. With LIFESAVER technology, you can be 100% confident that you will only ever drink safe, clean water. LIFESAVER technology does not require chemicals, power, mechanically advanced disinfection or UV light to operate.
LIFESAVER ultra-filtration cartridge
The LIFESAVER 6000UF bottle comes pre-installed with a ultra-filtration (UF) cartridge which has the capacity to produce 6,000 litres of clean water, instantly, wherever and whenever you need it. The 6000UF cartridge will last approximately 5 years and 5 months before a replacement cartridge is required. This is based on the user filtering 3 litres per day; as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines for drinking water recommendations.
LIFESAVER activated carbon filter
The LIFESAVER activated carbon filters are made of high specification activated carbon block which reduces a broad spectrum of chemical residues including pesticides, endocrine, disrupting compounds, medical residues and heavy metals such as lead and copper. It also eliminates bad tastes and odours from contaminates such as chlorine and sulphur.
Each bottle activated carbon filter will process 250 litres of water before a replacement is required.
Why buy a LIFESAVER bottle 6000UF?
- Produce 6,000 litres of your own safe, clean drinking water
- Will provide an individual with clean water for 5 years and 5 months
- Costs less than 3 pence per litre of clean water
- Ideal for 1 - 4 person use
- Store and carry 750ml of water in the bottle
- The bottle tells you when the cartridge needs changing
What is unique about LIFESAVER?
- Filter water down to 0.015 microns / 15 nanometers - no other portable technology will filter out the smallest known waterborne virus
- FAILSAFE technology: when the cartridge expires the water stops flowing. It is impossible to drink contaminated water
- The industry's best water flow rate - faster than any other portable water filter
LIFESAVER complies with International Drinking Water Regulations
LIFESAVER systems ltd complies with all British, US and European drinking water regulations for microbiological reduction as tested and certified by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
LIFESAVER International Warranty
The LIFESAVER bottle 6000UF comes with a 2 year international warranty when purchased directly from LIFESAVER systems ltd or from an authorised LIFESAVER reseller. Avoid purchasing LIFESAVER products from any other supplier. LIFESAVER products sold from alternative suppliers can be defective, used, expired or unfit for use, and as such, will not be covered under LIFESAVER system ltd manufacturer's warranty.
LIFESAVER bottle 4000UF includes
- 1 x LIFESAVER 6000UF bottle
- 1 x LIFESAVER activated carbon filter
- 1 x LIFESAVER pre-filter scavenging sponge (pre-installed)