Leatherman #6 is a travel-friendly pocket tool designed for the simple day-to-day tasks. Equipped with 5 Standard English wrenches (5/16â€, 3/8â€, 7/16â€, 1/2â€, and 5/8â€) and a #1-2 Phillips Screwdriver, youâ€™re ready to tighten and wrench any task with ease. The #6 comes with our standard 25-year warranty and is manufactured in Portland, Oregon.
- Box Wrench (English)
- A wrench used over the head of a hexagonal nut or bolt with english measurements. The application of torque is used to tighten or loosen an object.
- Bottle Opener
- A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- #1-2 Flathead/Philips Screwdriver
- A combination-tip #1-2 flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, angled for use on slotted or Phillips screws.
- Box Opener
- A sharp feature designed to score packaing tape and corrugated box material.
- WEIGHT:Â 0.5 oz | 14 g
- LENGTH:Â 2.5 in | 6.3 cm
- 420 Stainless Steel
- A high strength stainless steel used in many Leatherman multi-tools, often for handles. 420's higher chromium content makes this steel corrosion resistant.
Hex 5/16â€, 3/8â€, 7/16â€, 1/2â€ and 5/8â€