The Leatherman #4 is a versatile pocket tool constructed of 100% stainless steel. It includes a removable Phillips #1-2 and 3/16" Flat screwdriver bit, box opener and more. Backed by our 25-year warranty, the #4 brings multi-function to your key ring.
- An angled edge of the tool made from 420HC stainless steel, perfect for scraping ice and snow buildup from base of snowboards and skis.
- Bottle Opener
- A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Bit Driver
- This feature allows the user to insert any Leatherman double-sided bits, thereby expanding the functionality of the multi-tool without taking up space with stand alone screwdrivers. A Bit Adaptor accessory may also be used to make the bit driver hex bit compatible.
- Box Opener
- A sharp feature designed to score packaing tape and corrugated box material.
- WEIGHT:Â 0.6 oz | 18 g
- LENGTH:Â 2.5 in | 6.3 cm
- 420 Stainless Steel
- A high strength stainless steel used in many Leatherman multi-tools, often for handles. 420's higher chromium content makes this steel corrosion resistant.