Despite being smaller, the XT2C packs the same punch as the XT11 - outputting a maximum 580 ANSI lumens with either 2 x CR123, 1x 18650 or 2x 16340 batteries.Â It uses Klarus' innovative dual-button tail switch (as seen on the XT11 and XT20 models) to allow for fast mode changes (from High to Medium and Low) and provides lightning- quick access to a super bright and disorientating strobe - making the XT2C an amazing self-defense flashlight.Â New models now come with pocket clip.
- Cree XM-L T6 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Three lighting modes and 1 flashing mode:
Â Â Â Â Â a) Lighting modes: 470 ANSI lumens (2.5 hrs)
Â Â Â Â Â b) 120 lumens (7.3 hrs)
Â Â Â Â Â c) 10 lumens (295 hrs)
Â Â Â Â Â d) Variable frequency strobe: 470 lumens (5 hrs)
- Working Voltage: 3.4-8.4V
- Battery: 2x CR123, 1x 18650, 2x 16340
- Body color: Military grey
- Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
- Switch: Dual button tail switch
- Tactical main switch for turning the light on and off. Momentary activation from off.
- Dedicated mode switch for instant access to strobe and changing modesÂ
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Materialï¼šAircraft grade aluminum
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 26.4mm (Head) x 25mm (Body)
- Net weight: 68g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, spare rubber switch boot and spare o-rings.