The new XT series flashlights from Klarus are serious, precision-engineered illumination tools, which have been developed with tactical use and self-defense in mind. Part of the XT (Extreme Tactical) range, which includes the popular XT10 and XT20, this new XT1A is a true Tactical EDC. Being smaller than the XT10, it is easy to carry in a pocket or bag.
Despite being small, the XT1A is very bright â€“ outputting a maximum 150 ANSI lumens with a single AA battery. It uses Klarus's innovative dual-button tail switch (as seen on the XT10 and XT20 models) to allow for fast mode changes (from High to Medium and Low) and provide lightning-quick access to a super bright and disorientating strobe â€“ making the XT1A an amazing self-defense flashlight.
Pocket Clips now come with current models.
- Dual button tail switch for quick, one-hand operation
- Main switch is easy to find in the dark and will be pressed by default when pressing the tail of the light
- Mode switch is at a lower level than the main switch and provides good tactile feedback
- Strobe can be activated with the Mode switch when the flashlight is on or off, giving instant access to Strobe from any mode
- Forward tactical main switch with momentary activation
- Maintains constant brightness with very high efficiency
- Max output: 150 ANSI Lumens on high
- Max run time: 50 hours
- Reverse polarity protection protects flashlight and battery from damage when a battery is inserted incorrectly
- CREE XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Three lighting modes and 1 flashing mode: Â a)Lighting modes: 150 ANSI lumens (1hrs)Â b)30 lumens (6 hrs)Â c)4 lumens (50hrs)Â d)Variable frequency strobe: 150 lumens (2hrs)
- Working Voltage: 0.9V-1.8V
- Battery: 1pcs 1.5V AA Alkaline or Ni-MH (not included). 14500 lithium-ion battery will destroy the light
- Body color: Military grey
- Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
- Switch: Dual tail switch
- Tactical main switch for turning the light on and off. Momentary activation from off.
- Dedicated mode switch for instant access to strobe and changing modes
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Materialï¼šAircraft grade aluminum
- Dimensions: 116mm (Length) x24mm (Head) x22.6 (Body)
- Net weight: 53g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, and two spare o-rings
Note: The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments; Data was achieved using SANYOÂ ENELOOP AAÂ Alkaline battery
- Â To activate constant on, press tail/higher switch fully so that it clicks. To turn the flashlight off, press tail switch fully so that it clicks
- Â Changing brightness levels: When the flashlight is on, press the mode switch and then release it immediately; the brightness mode will change: Highâ€”Medium---Low
- Â Strobe access
With the flashlight turned off, press the mode switch for instant access to strobe
With the flashlight turned on, press the mode switch for more than 0.6 seconds to access strobe. Release mode switch within 2 seconds to return to your previous lighting mode. Holding the mode switch for more than 2 seconds will lock the light in strobe mode. Pressing the mode switch will stop the strobe mode and return the light to its previous lighting mode.