The Klarus XT10 is a light designed with the tactical user in mind, but is still perfect for general outdoor use. It combines an innovative dual switch on the rear of the light with the newest CREE XM-L T6 LED for easy, intuitive operation and blinding output. For times when the maximum 470 lumens (ANSI) is too much, lower brightnesses are accessible with a quick press of the secondary mode button without requiring a second hand on the light.
- Dual button tail switch for quick, one-hand operation. No need to fiddle with switches in two different places.
- Mode switch provides good tactile feedback and is very easy to locate in the dark.
- Strobe can be activated with the Mode switch when the flashlight is on or off, giving instant access to Strobe from any mode.
- Forward tactical main switch with momentary activation
- Maintains constant brightness with super high efficiency
- Max output: 470 ANSI Lumens on high
- Max run time: 300 hours (12.5 days) on low
- Reverse polarity protection protects flashlight and battery from damage
- Cree XM-L (T6) LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Three lighting modes and 1 flashing mode: ----Lighting modes: 470 ANSI lumens (2.3hrs) --- 150 lumens (7.3 hrs)--- 10 lumens (300hrs) ----Variable frequency strobe: 470 lumens (4.6 hrs)
- Working Voltage: 3.4-8.4V (The XT10 is designed to operate between 3v and 10v, but to be completely safe we have suggested a lower maximum voltage).
- Battery: 2 x CR123A / 1 x 18650 / 2 x 16340
- Body color: Military gray
- Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
- Switch: a) Tactical main switch for turning the light on and off. Momentary activation from off. b) Dedicated mode switch for instant access to strobe and changing modes
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Material：Aircraft grade aluminum
- Dimensions: 143mm (Length) x 21.5 mm (Head) x 25.3 (Body)
- Net weight: 118g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, tactical ring,two spare o-rings, and a spare rubber switch boot
- The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments; Data was achieved using SANYO 18650 2600 mAh lithium ion batteries.