The AAA X6 is now in titanium, which uses the more common AAA battery for a larger size, but still on the tiny side. The light has the same four outputs as the X5, three brightnesses and strobe.
- One of the smallest and brightest AAA flashlights in the world
- Digitally regulated output, with no PWM (high speed flickering that is present in most regulated lights)
- Highly efficient at converting energy into light Max output: 85 ANSI Lumens on high. Max run time: 66 hours on low
- Stainless Steel body for corrosion resistance and a solid feel
- Reverse polarity protection, which protects the flashlight and battery from damage
- Emitter: Cree XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Four outputs: 26 lumens (5.7 hours) —— 3 lumens (66 hours) —— 85 lumens (70 minutes) —— Strobe 85 lumens (2.3 hrs)
- Battery: 1 x AAA (Alkaline, Ni-MH). 10440 use is not recommended.
- Switch: Twist switch. Switch modes by loosening and tightening the flashlight head
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 71.6mm (Length) x 12.7mm (Head) X11.6mm (Body)
- Net weight: 18g (Excluding battery) 10. Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters)