- Â CREE XM-L2 LED, delivering a maximum output of 820 ANSI lumens
- Patented Tail-cap & Side Switch design, allowing easy access to power settingsÂ
- Waterproof design rated to IPX-8 (waterproof to a depth of 2 meters)
- Stainless Steel bezel design protects the lens and reflector system from drops and impacts
- Rotatable lanyard design
- Dual clip site design meets different demandÂ
- Intelligent control circuits balance brightness, run-time and heat emission for improved performance
- Â Easy-access Strobe feature can activated at any timeÂ
- CREE XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Lighting modes: High/Medium/Low/Moonlight/Strobe/SOS/Momentary
- Working Voltage: 3.0V-8.4V
- Battery: 18650*1/CR123A*2(do not use 16340 battery or any other battery over than 3.0V)
- Body color: Gun Metal Grey
- Â Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Â Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Dimensions: 133mm (Length) x 28mm (Head) x 22.4mm (Body)
- Net weight: 79g (Excluding battery)
Note: All specification data was achieved using 18650/2200mAh/4.2V batteries. Variations of Â±5% are normal. The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
A -Tail Power Switch:
â€¢ While OFF: Lightly depress switch to activate momentary-ON
â€¢ While OFF: Fully depress switch fully for constant-ON
â€¢ While ON: Fully depress switch for OFF.
Â Â Other functions please reference to B, C.
B - Side Switch
â€¢ While OFF: Short press (< 1 seconds) to activate momentary-ON
â€¢ While OFF: Long press (> 1 seconds) to activate constant-ON
â€¢ While ON: Long press (> 1 seconds) to change MODE.(High/Med/Low/Moonlight)
â€¢ While ON: Short press (< 1 seconds) for STANDBY.
â€¢ From ANY mode: Fast double-press to activate STROBE. Press the switch again to turn STROBE off.
â€¢ From STROBE mode: Long press (> 1 seconds) for SOS.
C- Memory function:
When a lighting mode is on for more than 3 seconds, the mode will be memorized. The device will return to this mode when turned on next.
The Tail Power Switch will completely power-down the torch when turned OFF, preventing accidental activation of the side switch whilst the torch is in storage or being carried in a pouch.
If the torch is in STANDBY mode, press the Tail Power Switch ONCE to completely turn the torch OFF and ONCE more to turn it ON (if required).
The Side Switch STANDBY function will turn the torch OFF but allow quick activation again from the side switch. This is designed to allow a quick ON/OFF capability while using the torch regularly over a short period of time. To use the side switch, the Tail Power Switch MUST be turned ON.