The ST series AA battery powered lights are designed to meet the extreme demands of Law Enforcement and the Military but priced to serve anyone that wishes to buy them for general outdoor use.
- Variable frequency strobe: easily accessed from any light mode
- Momentary activation
- Intelligent memory function (memorizes the last used lighting mode)
- Super low mode (2 lumens) offering extended runtime
- High-efficiency digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Easy access side switch
- Max output: 240 Lumens
- Max run time: 200 hours
- Reverse polarity protection
- One hand operation
- Emitter: Cree XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 lighting levels, 3 flashing modes
- Lighting mode: 240 lumens (1.7hrs) - 13 lumens (53hrs) - 125 lumens (5hrs) - 2 lumens (200hrs)
- Flashing modes: SOS - (125 Lumen, 14hrs) - Beacon (125 Lumens, 72hrs) - Variable frequency strobe (240 Lumens, 3.6hrs)
- Working Voltage: 1.8-3.2V
- Battery: 2pcs 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium)
- Tactical tail switch for power on and off with momentary activation
- Side switch for adjusting brightness output
- Rotate the flashlight head to access hidden modes (Super Low, SOS, Beacon)
- Strobe access: Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds in any mode
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Materialï¼šAircraft grade aluminum
- Dimensions: 158mm (Length) x 25.3mm (Head) x 20mm (Body)
- Net weight: 64g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot
- The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments; Data was achieved using SANYO 2500mAh Ni-MH battery.
- To activate your flashlight, depress tail switch fully so that it clicks. To turn the flashlight off, depress tail switch fully so that it clicks.
- Changing brightness levels: With the flashlight turned on, press side switch and then release immediately, the brightness mode will change: High--Low--Mid. Intelligent memory function will memorizes the last used lighting mode. Hidden mode: twist the flashlight head counter clockwise (loosen the head). Then using the side switch the output sequence will be: Super Low--SOS--Beacon (No memory function for flashing modes)
- Strobe access: Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds on any lighting mode to access strobe. When in strobe mode, click side switch to return to previous lighting mode.
- Momentary activation: Soft press tail switch. (No click)