The ST11 features dual switches, but with one on the rear and another on the side, similar to their original ST/NT lights. The ST11 is designed as a tactical light, so you have momentary activation using the forward switch and instant access to strobe from any mode. The light can tailstand and has a rotating lanyard attachment point that moves as you move the light, keeping the lanyard from wrapping around your wrist.
1ï¼ŽCREE XM-L2 LED, delivering a maximum output of 900 ANSI lumens.
2ï¼ŽPatented Tail-cap & Side Switch design, allowing easy access to power settings.
3ï¼ŽEasy-access Strobe feature can activated at any time
4ï¼ŽErgonomically designed for one-handed operation.
5ï¼ŽSpecifically designed tail cap allows upright 'Candle' hands-free use.
6ï¼ŽWaterproof design rated to IPX-8 (waterproof to a depth of 2 meters).Â
7ï¼ŽStainless Steel bezel design protects the lens and reflector system from drops and impacts.
8ï¼ŽIntelligent control circuits balance brightness, run-time and heat emission for improved performance.
9ï¼ŽOptical lens system allows for illumination up to 100 meters.
10ï¼ŽAnti-shortcut design prevents accidental damage to internal electronics.
1. CREE XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
2. Lighting modes: High/Medium/Low/Moonlight/Strobe/SOS/Momentary
3. Working Voltage: 3.0V-8.4V
4. Battery: 1x 18650 battery
5. Body color: Gun Metal Grey
6. Reflector: Orange Peel reflector
7. Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
8. Dimensions: 141mm (Length) x 36mm (Head) x 25.4mm (Body)
9. Net weight: 146g (Excluding battery)