The Klarus RS11 is a slick dual switch light with an innovative charging system, but it is a bit big for carrying in your pocket on a daily basis.Â Klarus created the RS1A and RS16 to fill the need for more compact, easy to charge lights.Â The RS16 is powered by a single RCR123 battery and can be easily recharged via an included USB cable when an RCR123 battery (included) is in the light.Â The cable attaches via a magnetic attachment point that makes charging fast and easy.Â The light can also be powered by a primary lithium CR123 battery, but, of course, cannot be charged when using a CR123 battery.
- Specially designed magnetic charging connection. When the charging cable is within 1cm of the charging port it self-locates to make the connection. The charging cable can be removed quickly and safely at any time, which makes it an effective flashlight to use in rapid response situations.
- Ergonomically designed to be easy to operate with just one hand.
- Uses a USB interface chargeable design, so you can charge in the home, office, airport, vehicle, etc. Basically, anywhere that has a USB interface. You can also remove the battery and charge separately or even use CR123A batteries (but do not charge CR123A batteries).
- Low loss, high intensity, portable USB charging cable
- Any 16340 rechargeable battery with PCB protection can be used
- Three lighting modes with memory function make it adaptable for different situations.
- Detachable stainless steel strike bezel protects the lens.
- Far throwing to 100 meters.
- Can stand like a candle for long use. Lowest output is 7 lumens over 70 hours
- Anti-short cut design
- Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries.
- IPX-8 rated
- CREE XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Lighting modes:
- 320 ANSI lumens (1.1 hrs)--70 lumens (4.6 hrs)--7 lumens (68 hrs)
- Variable frequency strobe: 320 lumens (2.2 hrs)
- Working Voltage: 3.0V-4.2V
- Battery: 1x 16340, only Li-ion 16340 battery with PCB protection â€“ using unprotected batteries may be hazardous to the user and cause damage to the flashlight. (CR123A battery can be used, but cannot be recharged)
- Input: 5V/500 mA MAX
- Output: 4.2V/500 mA MAX
- Charging time: Decided by battery capacity.
- Formula is: Charging time = (battery capacity/500 mA) + 0.5 hrs
- Body color: Gun Metal Grey
- Reflector: Small textured reflector
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Dimensions: 104.5mm (Length) x 24 mm (Head) x 26.4mm (Body)
- Net weight: 90g (Excluding battery)
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, USB charging cable (K1-D5) and one spare o-ring.
Note: The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments. Lumen data was achieved using 1x 16340 650mA Li-ion battery.