The Mi10 from Klarus is a tiny light that still has impressive output. It has three modes, a stainless steel body, and is powered by a single AAA battery. The keyring attachment point is robust enough to last a long, long time on your keyring or anywhere else.
- Durable, compact and lightweight.
- One of the smallest and brightest AAA flashlights in the world
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Max output: 80 Lumens. Max run time: 66 hours
- Reverse polarity protection
- Emitter: Cree XP-E R2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three outputs, 2 lumensï¼ˆ66 hoursï¼‰Â—Â— 20 lumensï¼ˆ5.1 hourï¼‰Â—Â— 80 lumensï¼ˆ70 minutesï¼‰
- Battery: Single AAA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) (Do not use Li-ion 10440 rechargeable batteries)
- Switch: Twist switch, Adjust output by rotating the flashlight head
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Materialï¼šStainless steel body
- Dimensionsï¼š71.6mm (Length) x 12.7mm (Head)
- Net weight: 21g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- To activate your flashlight, twist the head counter clockwise (tighten the head),
- To turn the flashlight off, twist the head clockwise (loosen the head).
- Changing brightness levels: With the flashlight turned on, twist the head of the flashlight to the off position and back to the on position within 1 seconds and the brightness mode will change.