The BK20 is specially designed as a ultra-bright, far-throwing, long run time, durable, shockproof, waterproof and easily detachable, quick easy operation bicycle light.
The BK20 was designed to model the Klarus XT20, which utilizes the XT20 head. The unit includes a battery pack (4*18650 batteries and charger) and remote control switch. The remote switch can be attached to your handlebar grip for full remote control of the BK20. The two head BK20 light is capable to produce a maximum output of 1200 lumens. The BK20 throws a floodlight beam over an impressive distance to give you far-reaching and wide-angle view of whatâ€™s ahead. It is one of the most powerful and desirable bicycle lights in the world.
- Rechargeable battery pack. 4*18650 batteries with capacity of 7.2V/4400mAh, which power the light for up to 4 hours on maximum illumination (1200 lumens) and up to 10 hours on medium (370 lumens).Â Â
- The unit is multipurpose, without any changes to the head of the XT20, allows the XT20 head to be attached to the Klarus XT20 body tube to be utilized as a flashlight for exploration, hunting, camping and travel.
- Three lighting modes and one strobe mode; the strobe mode alerts oncoming traffic in a congested area.
- Durable in all weather conditions; silica gel protects the remote pressure switch from the outdoor elements and is shockproof & waterproof. The remote pressure switch is easily attached to the most bicycle handle bar applications, which makes the perfect hand-operated function, no need to take your hands off the handle bar.
- Durable, thick core, minimal resistance wire makes for the BK20 to have minimal loss of power between light and power source.
- The unit is easily detachable and has an anti-shut off power setting to ensure a reliable connection and is also water and mud proof.
- Waterproof and shock proof silica gel battery holster.
- Detachable stainless steel light head holder is simple, practical and completely portable.
- Easily detachable battery charging holder and high performance charger with indicator to ensure for fast charging
- Uses high cushioning, easily washed waterproof battery holster, which efficiently protects the batteries and avoids abrasion of the batteries and bike because of rough terrain riding
- Working voltage: 7.0V - 14.0V
- Three lighting button and one function button. Three lighting modes and one strobe mode.
- High mode: 1200 lumens (4 hours)
- Medium mode: 370 lumens (10 hours)
- Low mode: 10 lumens (360 hours)
- Strobe mode: 1200 lumens (7.6 hours)
- Battery pack: 4*18650 batteries,7.2V/4400mAh
- Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, silica gel, PU slingshot thread
- Aerospace-grade aluminum. Hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
- Included material: Magic band*2, hardware holder*1, O-ring*2, silica gel band*2, battery pack*1, battery holster*1 , remote switch*1, charger*1 and XT20 head.
The above-mentioned parameters are only an approximation. 4 pcs 3.6V 2200 mAh lithium-ion batteries were used in our tests-2 in parallel and 2 in series for a working voltage of 7.2 volts and 4400 mAh. Results may vary with different batteries and environments
Switch and Operations
- Momentary activation: Click anywhere (except strobe switch/circular button) on the pressure pad to active momentary-on mode.
- Constant-on: Press and hold the constant-on switch for more than 1 second for constant-on mode with high output.
- High-Mid-Low Outputs: With constant-on activated, press the constant-on switch for more than 0.6 second to cycle through High-Mid-Low modes. Click anywhere on the pressure pad (all but the strobe switch) to turn the light off.
- Strobe: When the light is on or off, click the strobe switch (circular button) to access the strobe function. To deactivate strobe, click the strobe switch again--- this will switch to the previous output(s). For example, if it was turned off prior to accessing the strobe function, the unit will return to off mode. If it was set previously to the mid output mode, the unit will return to mid output mode.
Usage and Maintenance
- Do not shine light directly into eyes.
- Remove battery when stored for extended periods.
- Replace and lubricate O-Rings as needed to maintain IPX-8 rating.