Now your EDC-perfect Leek comes in a brand new color: jewel-tone purple.
Like other Leeks, this one features a task-ready 3-inch blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leek’s blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, it’s easy to open your Leek one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening. A simple pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
The handle is anodized aluminum; the same kind used in many aircraft and spacecraft applications. The purple color is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that’s permanently bonded to the aluminum. Looks good now, looks good later, too. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in USA: When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)