The Targhee Mid II from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. The shoe is revamped with the KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction control. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountaintops.
- Weight: 18.30 oz / 521.001 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.Â
- Lining: KEEN.DRYâ„¢ Waterproof membrane and breathable textile
- Upper: Leather, webbing and mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 6"
- Calf Circumference: 10"
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Lace Up, Boots, Cold Weather Boots
- Weather: Wet â€“ waterproof
- Style: 1217
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN toe protection
- KEEN.DRYâ„¢ Waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable metatomical Footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- The Targhee II Mid is 4 wheel drive for your feet with added ankle support
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.Â
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN:
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Many of KEEN's Trailhead and Waterfront performance styles utilize synthetic fabrics. KEEN recommends you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.