Live the dream with the Oregon PCT multi-day hiker from KEEN. This waterproof wonder features a cushioning system made from natural materials for an eco-friendly take on tough performance. A supportive, interlocking stability plate gives you sure-footed assurance so the wilderness is yours to explore.
- Weight: 21.90 oz / 620.854 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: KEEN.DRYâ„¢ Waterproof membrane and breathable textile
- Upper: Leather, webbing and high abrasion synthetic
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 6.5"
- Calf Circumference: 9.5"
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Boots, Cold Weather Boots, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet â€“ waterproof
- Style: 5271
- 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- Cork/EVA heel cushioning insert
- Forefoot torsion bars for plate flexibility
- Heel lockdown webbing strap
- KEEN Key-Techâ„¢ Full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY â„¢ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Speed lacing hooks