Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the millionth! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for men are crafted of KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable, dependable longevity for the long haul. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many miles you put on them, keeping you comfortable while hiking. Feet stay dry and comfortable thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This men's waterproof hiker is American Built in KEEN's Portland, Oregon, factory.
- Weight: 20 oz/569 g
- Collections: Outdoor
- Type: Hiking, Waterproof, American River Clean Up
- Style: Boots
- Weather: Wet â€“ waterproof
- Activities: Hiking
- Lining: KEEN.DRYâ„¢ waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Direct-attach Construction
- Upper: Nubuck and textile upper
- American Built: Hiking
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Menâ€™s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- American Built
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY â„¢ waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
Care for Waterproof Leather:Â
- We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.