The Alamosa gives you peak performance on the trail. Built for speed, these lightweight trail shoes handle the terrain with ease and comfort, the EVA heel insert and footbed cushion each step while 4mm multi-directional lugs provide the necessary traction to keep you on the trail.
Weight: 15.51 oz / 439.701 grams
Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
Lining: Moisture wicking textile
Type: Shoes, Lace Up
Weather: Wet - water resistant
- 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- Drop in EVA heel insert
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability TPU shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
Shock, suspension, stability – otherwise known as S3 – is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.