The JETBeam TCR20 is a compact titanium LED flashlight produced in a limited quantity of 1000 pieces for the entire world.Â The TCR20 has an infinite variable output, giving you fast access to 0.1-500 lumens, plus strobe and SOS.Â The light takes CR123/16340 batteries in its most compact form and a few turns of the body will lengthen the battery tube, allowing for AA/14500 batteries to be used.
Please note that there are two versions of this light.Â They are exactly the same other than the machining on the head.Â The TCR20 has flat machining in a half-oval shape while the TCR21 has angled lines on the head.
These lights are optimized for lithium ion (16340/14500) batteries.Â When using a CR123 or alkaline/NiMh AA, some of the lower outputs might not be accessible.Â For best performance, use lithium ion batteries.
- Designed for EDC pocket carry, camping, and hiking use
- Rotating magnetic ring with infinite variable ouput plus strobe and SOS
- CREE XP-L LED
- Maximum 500 lumen and 150M beam distance
- Digital IC constant circuit, max 55 hours run time on lowest output
- Compatible with 1*CR123A, 1*16340, 1*AA and 1*14500 battery
- Titanium alloy with polished finish
- Double film, ultra transparent, durable and scratch resistance glass
- IPX-8 waterproof, 2M underwater
- 1.5M Drop resistance
- Glass: anti-reflective filmed mineral glass
- Material: Titanium alloy with polished finish
- Battery: 1*CR123A, 1*16340, 1*AA, or 1*14500 (not included)
- Switch: Tail twist triangle metal ring for on/off and magnetic ring for output/mode selection
- Size: Head: Ã˜28.4mm, Length: 104mm
- Weight: 160g (excluding battery)