The JETeam M-PA10 is an updated version of the original PA10, now with the CREE XM-L2 LED and 660 lumens on max output.Â This compact light was designed for everyday carry and defense, giving you high output as well as a low of 1 lumen to suit almost any daily lighting need.
Check the additional images above for the complete ANSI specifications on outputs, runtime, etc.
- Specially designed for defense and easy everyday carry
- Convenient two mode interface
- Cree XM-L2 (T6) LED with performance increase of 38% or more compared to the PA10
- Max output up to 660 lumens and minimum as low as 1 lumen
- Strobe and SOS available
- Latest high performance optical system, max beam distance up to150 meters
- Built-in advanced efficient power management circuit, max runtime 115 hours
- New circuit design provides double intelligent protections for LED and battery to maximize their lifespan and ensure safe use
- Compatible with 1*14500 or 1* AA battery (1.2V NI-MH or 1.5V alkaline battery)
- Extremely durable with high strength aero grade aluminum alloy body and premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive gray finish of gray
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with double-sided anti-reflective coating ensures the highest efficiency and durability
- New generation of U-shaped switch button gives easier operation with glove and better feeling
- Light weight and compact size with stainless steel clip for easy EDC
- IPX-8 waterproof (submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact-resistant accords with US MIL-STD-810F (1.5 meters).
- Reflector: Precise aluminum reflector
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coatingÂ
- Head diameter 25mm
- Body diameter 24.5mm
- Total length 120mm
- Weight: 76g (without batteries)