IMALENT DT35 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and an OLED display. The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier and more simple to know the status of the flashlight. Utilizing the latest CREE XHP35 HI LED, its maximum output can reach up to 8500 lumens and it can produce a strong beam of light up to 1000meters away. There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate.
Supported by 4pcs IMALENT 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning. and low-power protection makes the DT35 the go-to flashlight for any difficult task.
**Please refer to the images for additional information and product specifications including mode function and included accessories.**
- Utilizes the latest CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50000 hours with maximum output of 8500 lumens. Built-in USB charging interface included
- The OLED display can show various parameters
- Size: 146(length)*70 (head diameter) *50 (diameter) mm
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the output of brightness according to the working state and outer temperature
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body. Wear resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant
- Tail stand function