The EDC Tactical flashlight is the next generation single button multi-brightness everyday carry pocket flashlight for the sophisticated flashlight user. HDS Systems invented the intelligent pocket flashlight in 2003 and the EDC Tactical flashlight is the culmination of pioneering technologies and remains a best-of-class product. You can directly and instantly access the light you need - from a blinding tactical brightness or a tactical strobe, to a low brightness to preserve night vision. You can customize each brightness setting and other features to fit your particular needs. And the light is so small you can carry it with you wherever you go. These units are a special run with a super durable Cerakote finish in orange.
Please note that the HDS Systems products are not eligible for coupon discounts
The EDC Tactical flashlight provides the following features:
- 4 preset brightness settings: tactical strobe, maximum output, 12 and 0.3 lumens. The brightness settings and the turn-on setting may be customized for special missions.
- A tighter beam pattern that reaches 20% further than the Executive beam pattern.
- 1.25 hour typical runtime on High setting, greater than 2 hours to drop below 50% output.
- Elegant single button interface includes momentary button operation.
- Sealed gold-plated switch for maximum reliability.
- Constant brightness through constant power regulation.
- Graceful low battery warning.
- Designed for both regular lithium batteries and rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Protects rechargeable batteries from over-discharge.
- Full thermal management.
- Potted electronics for the ultimate in reliability under extreme conditions.
- Anti-damage battery compartment protects battery under extreme conditions.
- Nearly unbreakable ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coatings.
- Aerospace aluminum protected with black military Type 3 hard anodize. Stainless steel crenelated bezel blackened with AlTiN.
- Raised button for easy operation even with gloves.
- Customizations include turn-on setting, momentary operation, automatic shut-off, button lock, locator flash. Output settings can include burst output, tactical strobe, emergency strobe signaling and emergency SOS signaling or any brightness level.
- Reverse battery polarity protection without diode power penalty.
- Pocket clip, deep carry bezel up, MOLLE compatible, retaining.
- Water resistance: 2 atmospheres (20m or 66 feet of water) - static.
- Dimensions: Ã˜ 25.4mm x 98mm (Ã˜ 1" x 3.85").
- Weight: 100g (3.5oz) including battery.