TheÂ EDC TacticalÂ 325Â lumensÂ flashlight (EDC-T1B-325) combines a rotary control with a single push button for the most advanced tactical flashlight in the world. The fully clockwise position is momentary Maximum. The secondary clockwise position is momentary Tactical Strobe. The counterclockwise position is a rotary adjustable brightness level from bright to dim with a click on/off interface for more utilitarian tasks such as navigating, investigating or paperwork. And the light is conveniently small and light weight so you can carry it with you wherever you go.
TheÂ EDC TacticalÂ 325Â lumensÂ flashlight provides the following features:
- Elegant mode selection between tactical momentary and utilitarian click on/off.
- LowestÂ cost of ownershipÂ - this light is easy on the battery budget.
- 325Â lumens, runtime: 1.65 hours (tactical), 2.0 hours (ANSI). The beam pattern is somewhat wider than the 250Â lumensÂ model.
- Potted electronics for the ultimate in reliability under extreme conditions.
- Sealed gold-plated switch for maximum reliability.
- Anti-damage battery compartment protects battery during extreme abuse.
- Nearly unbreakable ultra clear glass lens withÂ anti-reflective coatings.
- DurableÂ Acme threadsÂ used throughout.
- Constant brightness throughÂ constant powerÂ regulation.
- Elegant low battery warning.
- Designed for bothÂ regular lithium batteriesÂ andÂ rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Protectsrechargeable batteriesÂ from over-discharge and sudden death.
- Full thermal management - never gets too hot.
- Aerospace aluminum body protected with blackÂ military Type 3 hard anodize. Stainless steel crenelated bezel with militaryÂ black nitrideÂ finish.
- Single 123 battery.
- May be customized for special applications.
- Water/dust proof - IP67,Â 20m (66 feet) of waterÂ static rating.
- Dimensions: Ã˜ 25.4mm x 98mm (Ã˜ 1" x 3.9").
- Weight: 102g (3.6oz) including battery.