The LED produces a calibrated 120 lumens with a color temperature of roughly 3700Â°K. The exceptionally high color rendering index (CRI) of over 90 can render colors more accurately than conventional cool white LEDs.Â This light is a must for those who spend their evenings outdoors studying nature. This light is also a must for those providing emergency medical treatment.
This is for a custom EDC clicky with orange Cerakote on the body and bezel, a flush button, high CRI LED, and Executive programming.Â The light is NOT black as pictured.
Please note that the HDS Systems products are not eligible for coupons.
The EDC Executive flashlight provides the following features:
- 4 preset brightness settings: 120, 35, 12 and 0.3 lumens. The brightness settings and the turn-on setting may be customized for special missions.
- 1.25 hour typical runtime on High setting, greater than 2 hours to drop below 50% output.
- Elegant single button interface has proven to be simple and very popular.
- Sealed gold-plated switch for maximum reliability.
- Constant brightness through constant power regulation.
- Graceful low battery warning.
- Designed for both regular lithium batteries and rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Protects rechargeable batteries from over-discharge.
- Full thermal management.
- Potted electronics for the ultimate in reliability under extreme conditions.
- Anti-damage battery compartment protects battery under extreme conditions.
- Nearly unbreakable ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coatings.
- Aerospace aluminum protected with black military Type 3 hard anodize. Stainless steel crenelated bezel.
- Flush button.
- Customizations include turn-on setting, momentary operation, automatic shut-off, button lock, locator flash. Output settings can include burst output, tactical strobe, emergency strobe signaling and emergency SOS signaling or any brightness level.
- Reverse battery polarity protection without diode power penalty.
- Pocket clip, deep carry bezel up, MOLLE compatible, retaining.
- Water resistance: 2 atmospheres (20m or 66 feet of water) - static.
- Dimensions: Ã˜ 25.4mm x 95mm (Ã˜ 1" x 3.75").
- Weight: 100g (3.5oz) including battery.