TheÂ EDC RotaryÂ Custom has an advanced rotary control that allows you to select any brightness level from 0.02 to 250Â lumens. Our unique rotary control provides unmatched ease of use and utility and makes this an ideal everyday-carry flashlight. The EDC Rotary turns on to whatever brightness level the rotary control selects. The blindingly bright maximum output is always available with a press of the button. And the light is conveniently small and light weight so you can carry it with you wherever you go.
TheÂ EDC RotaryÂ CustomÂ flashlight provides the following features:
- Rotary control allows you to select any brightness level with a twist of the knob.
- LowestÂ cost of ownershipÂ - this light is easy on the battery budget.
- Turns on to brightness selected by the rotary control, runtime depends on selected output.
- Press-and-hold: 325Â lumens, runtime: 1.65 hours (tactical), 2.0 hours (ANSI).
- Double-click: Emergency Strobe, runtime: 43 hours (tactical), 45 hours (ANSI).
- Triple-click: Tactical Strobe, runtime: 6.75 hours (tactical), 9 hours (ANSI).
- Potted electronics for the ultimate in reliability under extreme conditions.
- Sealed gold-plated switch for maximum reliability.
- Anti-damage battery compartment protects battery during extreme abuse.
- Nearly unbreakable ultra clear glass lens withÂ anti-reflective coatings.
- DurableÂ Acme threadsÂ used throughout.
- Constant brightness throughÂ constant powerÂ regulation.
- Elegant low battery warning.
- Designed for bothÂ regular lithium batteriesÂ andÂ rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Protectsrechargeable batteriesÂ from over-discharge and sudden death.
- Full thermal management - never gets too hot.
- Aerospace aluminum body protected with blackÂ military Type 3 hard anodize. Silver stainless steel crenelated bezel.
- Single 123 battery.
- May be customized for special applications.
- Water/dust proof - IP67,Â 20m (66 feet) of waterÂ static rating.
- Dimensions: Ã˜ 25.4mm x 94mm (Ã˜ 1" x 3.7").
- Weight: 102g (3.6oz) including battery.