Directly in alignment with Gerberâ€™s pioneering spirit, the Principle is an empowering tool that accomplishes tasks of all shapes and sizes. With its where-you-need-it triple mounting sheath system, the Principle is never out of reach. Use this tool to concoct a shelter, wire a snare, bore a hole, or any other camping of bushcraft demand that may appear. Equipped with an easy to re-sharpen Scandinavian Grind edge, the Principle is purpose-built to run the longhaul. The 90 degree spine empowers users to start a fire with a variety of striking rods. Whatever circumstance the outdoors may throw your way, the Principle is designed to overcome.
- Zero edge Scandinavian grind
- MOLLE, dropleg, or scout carry options
- 90 degree firestriking spine
- Versatile blade shape
- Multi-grip handle ergonomics
- Rubber overmold for comfort in prolonged use
- Lashing holes