Always have the ability to boil water and make a hot meal with the GearPods Stove System, a self-contained kit that combines a dual-fuel stove and a cookmug. Amazingly compact and lightweight, this stove system is easy to throw into a pack as an emergency stove yet capable enough to act as a main stove when weight and size are paramount.
The hard anodized aluminum GearPods CookMug features an insulated flame-retardent Silica band and snap-in lid, making it safe to hold when hot while preventing burns/spills respectively. The 9.5 fl oz CookMug is designed to work with the one-piece GearPods Stove also provided in the kit. This stove burns solid fuel tablets and features secured swing-out legs for maximum stability. Also included is the GearPods Windshield that protects the stove and increases stove efficiency and GearPods Burner for burning denatured alcohol instead of fuel tablets.
GearPods Stove System is packaged in a durable, lightweight and waterproof XL GearPods container. Even with the entire kit packed, there is room inside the GearPods CookMug to store additional gear or kits (see GearPods® Survival Pro as an example).
GearPods Stove System - the perfectly compact cooking system.
- GearPods CookMug: Compact hard anodized aluminum pot/mug with snap-in lid
- GearPods Stove: Burns solid fuel tablets
- GearPods Burner: Burns denatured alcohol
- GearPods Windshield: Increases stove efficiency
- Colors: Various (GearPods Terminators), Smokey Grey, Dark Grey
- Materials (GearPods container): Polycarbonate, Polypropylene
- Materials (GearPods CookMug): Hard Anodized Aluminum, Silica, Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Materials (GearPods Stove and Burner): Hard Anodized and Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (8 oz)
- Dimensions: 3.2 diameter, 6.0 height