The Preon P0 - Your ultra-compact every day carry flashlight, redefined. Streamlined to only two modes, this tiny flood-type companion contains an integrated magnet in its flat end for hands-free convenience.
Preon P0 Specifications
- LED: CREE XPE
- Max Output: 25 Out-the-front (OTF) lumens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Battery: One AAA, included (see voltage range to select acceptable batteries for this light)
- Operating voltage range: 1.0V - 1.5V
- Two Output Modes:
Length: 2.2 inches
Diameter: 0.5 inches
Weight: 0.46 ounces
- Split-ring for keychain attachment
- One AAA battery
Operating your Preon P0 is simple. Insert the battery with the positive side (+) toward the head. To turn it on, tighten the bezel (head) fully. The Preon P0 will turn on when the bezel is tightened, and turn off when the bezel is loosened. To switch between High and Low output, turn the Preon P0 off and then on again within 1 second. If the Preon P0 is turned off for 2 seconds or longer, it will revert back to Low.