The E21 from Fenix is an updated version of the E20, with a brighter LED and two outputs, 150 and 48 lumens. The light is powered by 2 common AA batteries and can run for 11 hours on the lower output.
- Cree XP-E LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses two 1.5V AA (Ni-MH , Alkaline) batteries
- 164mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter)
- 90-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Patented physical structure avoid circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear double glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested by 2500mAh Ni-MH battery in Lab) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.