The Apex 2 is a lightweight 2 person tent with 2 doors and great ventilation. Its hybrid style (Â½ double wall and Â½ single wall) create a light yet functional design. Because 3 walls are waterproof the fly can be smaller and that means weight savings. The portion of the tent covered by the fly is no-see-um mesh for great ventilation and stargazing opportunities. The sturdy shock-corded fiberglass frame is durable and packs down to 18.5". Small bat-wing semi vestibules cover the mesh vents in the doors for great ventilation even in rain and provide limited gear protection. Each door is equipped with a waterproof storm/privacy flap.
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for weather protection.
- Free standing design is easy to set up.
- Sleeps 2.
- Bathtub floor keeps seams taut and high off the ground for superior protection.
- Multi-coated polyester fly covers non-closable roof and wall vents.
- Dimensions - 7 ft 5 in x 4 ft 11 in. Center height - 3 ft 7.5 in.
- Shock-corded fiberglass frame is compact, easy to set up and very sturdy and stable.
- Clip and rod pocket assembly for fast easy stable set up.
- Poles attach to tent body via pin and ring and pole sleeve pockets for fast and easy set up.
- Poke out vent in sidewall provides additional ventilation when needed.
- 2 mesh gear pockets for internal storage, clothes line loops and flashlight loop.
- 2 semi vestibules provide limited gear coverage.
- 2 doors for easy entry and exit.
- 2 windows and 1 mesh roof vent provides excellent ventilation.
- Min Wt5 lbs. 6 oz.
- Twin track zippers for separate operation windows in the doors.
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds.
- Bright cheery colors keeps things bright even in the rain.
- All carry bags and stakes included.
- Fire retardant.