The D3C clicky Ti is machined from a titanium rod and brass cube with CNC and hand polished to a mirror-like finish.
CR123A/RCR123A flashlight. Must have for titanium collectors.
Uses XP-L HI / XM-L2 U4 LED, or Nichia 219C 4000K CRI-92 LED.
- 800/410/155/55-35-21/16-2-0.5 LED lumen (XM-L2 U4)
- 560/310/120/40-26-17/13-2-0.5 ANSI FL-1 lumen (XM-L2 U4)
- 4100 lux @ 1 meter XM-L2 LED | Beam distance: 140 yards (128 meters)
- 680 LED lumen (XP-L HI V3)
- 480 ANSI FL-1 lumen (XP-L HI V3)
- 6200 lux @ 1 meter HI LED | Beam distance: 172 yards (157 meters)
- Runtime: 0.6-1/1.5/4.5/10-18-25/50-200-300 hours
- Twist head for group output, clicky switch for on/off and modes
Upgraded LED driver
D3C clicky Ti uses all-new high output A1650RC RC LED driver which offers 50% output than original A950. It also features programmable lower-low and low output, programmable start-up level, and buck-boost feature to support both CR123A and RCR123A battery.