Please note that the non-kit version DOES NOT come with a charger, but does come with a rechargeable battery.Â Purchase the kit version if you want the chargers and other accessories.
Head Dia 1.25 inches (31.5 mm)
Body DiaÂ 1 inches (25 mm)
Length:Â 4.7 inches (120 mm)
- Weight:Â 3.4 ounces (95 grams)
- CREE XM-L U2 LED
Â Output and Runtime:
- Three brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 10305-795/490/8
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 8525-658/388/7
- Runtime: 1/2/90+ hours
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 10305-795/218/Strobe
- ANSI lumen: 8525-658/172/Strobe
- Runtime: 1/4.5 hours
- 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1x18650 li-ion2
- 3xCR123A, or 3xRCR123A li-ion3
- 4xCR123A, or 2x18650 li-ion4
- 3x18650 li-ion5
- Compatible battery diameter/length
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
- 2.7V - 12.6V6
- Center lux: 14,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 6.9Â°
- Spill light angle: 54Â°
- Beam distance: 259 yards / 237 meters
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to 3rd level for ten times within five seconds.
- C3300 ST
- Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low dropout voltage, enable circuit to current regulate even with a single 18650 for most of the runtime at turbo output.
- Low battery voltage warning7
- Turbo boost technology
- Very low standby current (uA)
- Turbo boost technology5
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- IPX-8 standard
- Base model
- Includes everything listed in "what's included" section above.
- YRGB Kit
- Includes everything in base mode, plus:
- Extra bezel head with front-mount thread for filter attachment
- ET28 diffuser filter, ET28 yellow filter, ET28 red filter, ET28 green filter, ET28 blue filter.
- 3 cells extension body tube for three CR123A/RCR123A
- 4 cells extension body tube for four CR123A or two 18650 li-ion
- user removable pocket clip
- Para-cord lanyard
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty