This listing is for the TX25C CREE XP-L HI. Some of the LED specifications below may be different.
New Age TX25C
A big leap forward from its predecessor T10C. The all-new TX25C series is redesigned from ground up. It features a huge 1.3 inch turbo head in a very compact package. TX25C features boost-buck circuit that takes one or two CR123A cells. It offers industrial leading LED current output and auto-adjusts its MAX output according to battery type used.
Ultra High Performance:
Powered by the top binned CREE XP-L HI Cool White LED. You get 600/720/1100 LED lumen when using 1*CR123A/1*RCR123A/2*CR123A (with included extension tube). Get maximum continuous runtime with the lowest output of 4lm using two CR123A with extension tube. A single CR123A/RCR123A battery offers 100/50 hours of maximum runtime.
Turbo Reflector Design:
With the new top binned XP-L HI LED, the 3.4 inches long TX25C is able to throw 194 yards with the default single CR123A cell setting. Snap the two cell body on and boost the beam distance to 261 yard. EagleTac uses special and custom made machinery tooling to make the deepest reflector possible. Deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam.
This circuit support any battery type from 1.8V to 6V. Upon inserting the battery, it automatically adjusts output current according to different battery type used. This technological advanced 2.4MHz buck-boost controller offers 25% more output power in boost mode compare to D25C clicky and 40% more output power compared to the D25LC2 XP-L clicky in step-down mode.
Single Hand Operation:
Press and hold the on/off switch button from off for MAX output. Press and release quickly (within 0.3s) to turn on the headlamp at MIN output to preserve your night vision. Press and hold the on/off switch to toggle between five well defined brightness output. Press and hold for more than 10 seconds to enable 1.5Hz blinking mode.
Battery Level Report:
After startup or switching levels, the blue LED indicator under the switch boot will flash to report the remaining capacity.
- Head Diameter: 1.3 inches (33 mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.8 inches (21 mm)
- Length: 3.4 inches (88 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces (56 grams)
- LED: CREE XP-L HI Cool White LED
- Max Output: 600/720/1100 (LED Lumens), ANSI FL-14 lumen: 520/620/950
- Beam Profile: 14,300 lux (Center Lux), 261 yards / 239 meters (Beam Distance)
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V - 6V (Do not exceed 6V. Do not use two rechargeable CR123A.)
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- LED Circuit: High efficiency buck-boost convertor, Support any battery type from 1.8V to 6V, Automatically adjust output current according to different battery type used, Smooth transition between step down and boost operation, Super high switching frequency (2.4MHz) controller for more compact circuitry design, Low internal resistance design offers up to 96% efficiency, Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels, Very low standby current (negligible), Energy saving feature, Battery level report system
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard adonization aerospace aluminum
- Operations: Turn on the light at MAX output (constant on) by pressing and holding the on/off switch button, Turn on the light at LOW output (constant on) by pressing and release the switch button within 0.3 second, To switch between output levels, (with light turned on) press and hold the on/off switch for longer than 0.6 second to switch to next output. Press and hold the switch will cycle between all levels, To access 1.5Hz blinking mode, (with light turned on) press and hold the on/off switch for more than 10 seconds to enter
- Output and Runtime: 1xCR123A: 600-450/160/51/9, 1xRCR123A: 720-540/400/200/9, 2xCR123A: 1100-850/640/315/9, XM-L2 U2 ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1xCR123A: 520-390/138/45/8, 1xRCR123A: 6205-465/345/175/8, 2xCR123A: 9505-730/550/270/8
- Carrying Method: Para-cord lanyard with quick attachment clip, Stainless steel pocket clip with titanium coating
- Waterproof: IPX8 standard
- Battery Level Report: A blue LED indicator under the main switch reports the estimated battery remaining capacity, Flash once: lower than 30%, Flash twice: 30%-65%, Flash 3x times: higher than 65%
- Other Features: Body extension tube to boost output and runtime, User replaceable glass lens, Battery reverse polarity protection, Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated), Spring loaded positive and negative terminal