The packaging does not list the updated information for the XM-L2 LED. The additional orange and silver sticker on the front of the box that says “Upgrade for Free, CREE XM-L2 U2, 15% Brighter” ensures that you have received the XM-L2 model.
*Neutral White Version is 14% less bright.
- Head Dia. 1.85 inches (47 mm)
- Body Dia. 1.8 inches (45.5 mm)
- Length: 5.7 inches (144 mm)
- Weight 10.9 ounces (309 grams)1
- 3x18650 or 6xCR123A2
- Compatible battery (diameter/length)
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
- 5.4V - 19V All batteries are connected in series. Do not exceed 19V. Do not use six 3.7V RCR123A.
- SX25L3 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Flat tail-cap (tail-stand)
- Base model
- Includes everything listed in "what's included" section above.
- Comes with smooth aluminum bezel.
- YRGB Kit
- Includes everything in base mode, plus:
- (Extra) signal connection through the body tube for rear accessories add-on
- (Extra) tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment
- Stainless steel bezel
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design
- ET47 diffuser filter, ET47 yellow filter, ET47 red filter, ET47 green filter, ET47 blue filter.
XM-L2 U2 LED
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 15055-1270/780/121/5
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 12455-1054/648/99/4
- Runtime: 2.7/5/32/370 hours6
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 15055-1270/372/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI lumen: 12455-1054/309/Strobe I/Strobe II
- Runtime: 2.7/13 hours6
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd or 4th level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output current by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 4th level, and dial to 3rd level and then back to 4th level for ten times within five seconds.