The PN20a2 is a small pen sized light with great performance for a flashlight powered by 2 x AAA batteries.
- CREE XP-E R2 Binned LED EagleTac PN20a2 features CREE XP-E R2 LED. At turbo mode, the EagleTac PN20a2 provides up to 130 output lumen at the LED and is considered to be one of the brightest current regulated pen sized two cells AAA LED flashlights available today.
- L.O.P. ET11 Reflector The new ET11 reflector is optimized for the CREE XP-E LED. Available in low-orange-peel finish, the ET11 reflector offers superior output performance, bright side-spill light and a pleasing beam pattern.
- (Optional) Tail-stand tail-cap allows users to place the flashlight like a candle to light up the surrounding.
- EagleTac A400 Driver offers two brightness levels by twisting the flashlight head.
- new Momentary on/off switch Slightly press the tail-cap switch for momentary on/off operation.
- CREE Q4 Binned Neutral White LED EagleTac PN20a2 offers optional free upgrade to the CREE XP-E Neutral White Q4 5A LED for better color rendition and a more vision-friendly output beam.
- ET11 RB Filter System EagleTac PN20a2 RB kit version comes with three compact filters to suit your needs. All filters fit directly onto the head of the flashlight and can be easily removed when itâ€™s not needed. All PN20a2 versions include a diffuser filter that transforms the light beam into a flood beam with bright spill for close-up work. The EagleTac Syntax coated red/blue glass filters transform beam output color to suite your occasional needs. The blue filter feature EagleTac exclusive MIRROR glass finish for minimized glare and accurate output color.
- Superior Handling Uust-right amount of grip has been applied throughout the flashlight surface for superior handling and gripping.
- Stainless steel pocket clip EagleTac PN20a2 comes with a stainless steel pocket clip in black coated color. The PN20a2 is designed to be securily held "head-down" in your pocket for better protection and quicker light withdrawal.
- 22 lumen low output setting EagleTac PN20a2 offers a low 22 lumen output beam that endures for 6 hours with two AAA cells. The EagleTac PN20a2 low mode is fully regulated and maintains constant brightness across the entire runtime period.
- Syntax Window PN20a2 features shock-mounted Syntax lens for maximum light transmission and superior shock-proof ability. Syntax I windows allows up to 97% light transmission with its optical-grade anti-reflection (AR) coating. Harden treatment is also performed on the Syntax windows to enhance durability.
- Type III Anodization Mil-Spec Harden Type III anodization treatment has been applied on the PN20a2 aircraft grade aluminum to enhance surface protection. EagleTac type III anodization coating is on average 200 to 300 times stronger than the regular Type II treatment. (MIL-STD-810F)
- IPX-8 standard PN20a2 is rated at IPX-8 waterproof standard for all weather conditions. PN20a2 is fully dunk-able at two feet depth of water for more than ten hours.
- Max Output (Cool White):22 / 100 O.T.F. Lumen
- Runtime:6 / 1 Hours
- Operations:Toogle between low and turbo output modes by twisting the bezel. Slightly press the tail-cap switch for momentary on. Fully press the tail-cap switch for constant-on.
- LED:Cree XP-E R2 3W LED
- Length:5.3 inches (13.6 cm)
- Diameter:Head Diameter: 0.65" /(1.6 cm) Body Diameter: 0.5" (1.28 cm)
- Body Weight (exclude battery) :1.1 ounces (32 grams)
- Battery:Two AAA batteries Included (also compatible with rechargeables or 1.5V lithiums)
- Supplied Accessories:Black Stainless Steel Pocket Clip (PS-C3), User Manual, Spare O ring