Output and Runtime
- Five brightness levels
- Led lumen:
- ANSI FL-1 lumen:
- 1.1-2.2/3.6/13/40/160 hours (38.8Wh battery)
- 0.8-1.6/2.5/9.3/28/120 hours (27.7Wh battery)
- Active thermal output management (68%-100%)
- Three hidden auxiliary outputs7
- Disorienting Strobe/Beacon (1.67Hz)/S.O.S
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on.Â
(For example: if you want to turn on the flashlight at the 3rd level, just press and release the white button switch three times from off.)
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, press and hold the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on.
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- The optional switch button located at the tailcap is treated as the secondary BLACK switch button.
- MX30L3-R flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- EAGTAC rechargeable battery included
- 100V-240V to 15V@0.8A wall charger
- (US) UL certified/listed, PSE certified/listed
- (EURO) TUV/CE certified/listed
- CREE XHP70 N4 Cool White LED
- LED lumen: 4625
- ANSI FL-14Â lumen: 3893
- Head Dia.: 2.5 inches (62 mm)
- Body Dia.: 1.8 inches (46 mm)
- Length: 6.8 inches (172 mm)
- Weight: 11.4 ounces (323 grams)
- w/o battery: 16.6 ounces (470 grams)