A big leap forward from its predecessor MX25(L3). The all-new MX30(L3) series is redesigned from ground up. It features better heatsink, more rigid built, higher output, and better looking. The innovative two buttons switch design allows user to conveniently opreate the light with one-hand only. The dual switch position always aligns exact with the gorgeous machined profile of the flashlight body. This also aids user to better predict the switch position in the dark.
Slot load battery design: This patent pending (US/HK/CN) battery compartment design allows users to directly insert batteries to the flashlight body tube to use without any battery tray or magazine. Highly conductive silver coated brass springs are used at both positive and negative terminal to ensure solid conductivity. CNC machined polyoxymethylene discs are used to protect against battery reverse polarity.
Ultra High Performance:
Powered by the top binned CREE XH-P50 J4 Cool White LED. The MX30L3 gives you the maximum brightness output in its class. Neutral white output color is also available via custom ordering. Get maximum continuous runtime with the lowest output of 7lm, which can easily last through months with continuous usage when it's dark. Get 1.5 hours of runtime at the maximum output level. The intermediate 510/103lm level offers 2.5/6/17 hours of runtime.
With super wide voltage input from 5.4V all the way to 19V. You can use three rechargeable 18650 li-ion batteries for regular usage. During emergency, you can opt for six primary CR123As which can be easily obtained from EAGTAC dealers or any convenience stores. Unlike competitors, the EAGTAC C5000 HV circuit offers constant regulated output for this 6V CREE XH-P50 LED for all brightness levels. Our unique serial battery setup allows the input voltage to be always higher than the LED forward voltage for constant current regulation. EagleTac uses the latest power step-down technology in the industry with high-end passive components to maximize circuitry efficiency and the dropout voltage of the circuitry.
Deep Reflector Design:
The quad-die XH-P50 features an unique diffused surface to offer a nice beam output without any visible donut or beam artifacts. EagleTac uses special and custom made machinery tooling to make the deepest reflector possible. Deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam.
Twisty Head and Forward Clicky Switch:
Press the BLACK button switch to turn on the flashlight at MAX output. Or, press the WHITE button switch to turn on at LOW output. You also get momentary-on and instant strobe function. With flashlight turned on, press the WHITE button switch to switch to the next brighter output level. If you wish to turn on the light at let say 3rd level, just press the WHITE button switch three times rapidly from off. At any level, press and hold the WHITE button switch for more than five seconds to enter the hidden auxilitary blinking modes.
- Head Diameter: 2.5 inches (62 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.8 inches (46 mm)
- Length: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (398 grams)
- LED: CREE XH-P50 J4 Cool White LED
- Max Output: 3300 (LED Lumens), ANSI FL-14 lumen: 2750
- Beam Profile: 64,000 lux (Center Lux), 553 yards / 506 meters (Beam Distance), LED features slightly diffused surface for smooth output beam pattern
- Operating Voltage: 5.4V - 19V (All batteries are connected in series. Do not exceed 19V. Do not use six 3.7V RCR123A)
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- LED Circuit: Current regulated buck driver w/ efficiency of up to 93%, Wide voltage input range, Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking, Low battery voltage warning, Energy saving feature, Very low standby current (negligible)
- Reflector: Light textured aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Operations: Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch, To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch
- Output and Runtime: Five brightness levels, 3300-2800/2000/950/395/7 (LED Lumen), 27505-2350/1675/803/335/5 (ANSI FL-1 lumen), 1.5/2.5/6/17/350 hours (3x18650) 0.7/1.3/3.1/9.5/200 hours (6xCR123A) (Runtime), Beacon (1.67Hz)/S.O.S.
- Advanced: For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output, To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on, To enter hidden auxiliary levels, press and hold the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on, For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level, For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off), The optional switch button located at the tailcap is treated as the secondary BLACK switch button.
- Carrying Method: Para-cord lanyard with quick attachment clip, Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device
- Waterproof: IPX8 standard
- Battery Level Report: A blue LED indicator under the main switch reports the estimated battery remaining capacity, Flash once: lower than 20%, Flash twice: 20%-40%, Flash 3x times: 40%-60%, Flash 4x times: higher than 80%
- Other Features:LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heatsink ability, User replaceable glass lens, Battery reverse polarity protection, Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated), Spring loaded positive and negative terminal, Tail stand, Tail-cap w/ switch for kit model
- Comes with stainless steel bezel
- Tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- Signal connection through the body tube for rear accessories add-on
- Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design
- ET54 diffuser filter