Output and Runtime
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 2850-2530/1071/210/19
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2210-1935/820/161/16
- 1.5/4/24/200+ hours (4x18650)
- 0.9/2.7/13/100+ hours (8xCR123A)
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 2850-2530/350/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2210-1935/274/Strobe I/Strobe II
- 1.5/14 hours (4x18650)
- 0.9/9 hours (8xCR123A)
- SST-90 P
- Center lux: 93,400 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.4Â°
- Spill light angle: 58.5Â°
- Beam distance: 668 yards / 611 meters
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- C9500 SEL
- Highest efficiency current mode controller from Linear Technology
- Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels
- Very low standby current (uA)
- Turbo boost technology
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heatsink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand capability
- Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
- MX25L4T flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Flat tail-cap (tail-stand)
- 4xCR123A Battery Magazines
- Extra signal connection through the body tube for rear accessories add-on
- Extra tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- Head Dia. 3.6 inches (92 mm)
- Body Dia. 2 inches (52 mm)
- Length: 7.87 inches (200 mm)
- Weight 26.1 ounces (740 grams)