EagleTac design this circuit to survive the toughest torture environment including: 1) repeatedly over-night burn-in test w/ minimal cooling, 2) over input voltage test of up to 13V, 3) over-driven output current test of up to 10A, and 4) high temperature duration test. TheirÂ experienced electronic engineers ensure all components are working at its maximum efficiency and highest stability with the optimally planned and implemented circuit pcb layout. All chosen electrical components in this circuit design have good amount of headroom to ensure high stability in long term usage.
The MX25L4 comes in two favors. The base offers the same crazy output and versatile interface at unbelievable great price.Â The kit model's flashlight body comes with additional signal connection pre-installed for rear add-on accessories. Kit user can choose to install the included rear clicky switch tail-cap to control the flashlight at the back of the light. Kit model also come with all the extra goodies such as diffuser and color filters, front threaded head, stainless steel bezel and holster.
- Head Diameter:Â 2.4Â inches (62Â mm)
- Body Diameter:Â 2Â inches (52Â mm)
- Length:Â 6.7Â inches (170Â mm)
- Weight:Â 17.3Â ounces (490 grams
Output and Runtime:Â
- Four brightness levels (XHP50 Regular mode): Led lumen: 3640/1663/310/18
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2950/1332/261/15
- Runtime: 1.8/3/24/300+ hours (4x18650), 1.1/2/13/150+ hours (8xCR123A)
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs: Strobe/Strobe(Var)/Flash(Hi)/S.O.S, (Fast)/S.O.S./Beacon/Flash(Lo)
- 4x18650 or 8xCR123A
- Compatible battery (diameter/length): 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm), 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
Beam Profile: CREE XPH-50Â
- Center lux: - lux
- Center spot angle: 8Â°
- Spill light angle: 58Â°
- Beam distance:Â - yards / - meters
- 5.4V - 12V: Batteries are connected in two sets of parrallel. Do not exceed 12V. Do not use rechargeable CR123A.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
LED Circuit: C5500 HVÂ (CREE XHP50 LED)
- Wide voltage input range
- 48-Watt output
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels
- Negligible uA standby current
- Eergy saving feature
- High voltage mode to reduce output above 18V input
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heatsink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail Stand
- Extra tail-cap w/ switch for kit version
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Flat tail-cap
- 4xCR123A Battery Magazines
- Base: Includes everything listed in "what's included" section above, Comes with smooth aluminum bezel.
- Kit: Includes everything in base model, plus: (Extra) signal connection through the body tube for rear accessories add-on, (Extra) tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability, Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment, Stainless steel bezel, Heavy duty nylon holsterw/ self-retention device and open-top design, ET54 diffuser filter, ET54 yellow filter, ET54 red filter, ET54 green filter, ET54 blue filter.