The MX25L4 is one step up from the L3 series. The L4 series takes four 18650 or eight CR123A batteries for more runtime and higher output. The C9500 Synchronous buck circuit offers industrial leading output power to the LED for maximum output. The SBT-70 PB LED provides maximum throw for the MX25L4 Series
- Head Diameter: 2.4 Inches (62 mm)
- Body Diameter: 2 Inches (52 mm)
- Length: 6.6 Inches
- Weight: 17.3 Ounces (490 grams)
- Turbo: 2000
- High: 755
- Medium: 141
- Low: 12
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
Base Model Includes
- Smooth aluminum head
- Flat tail-cap (Light can tail stand)
- Para-cord lanyard
- Spare O Ring
- User Manual/Warranty
Kit Model Includes
- Stainless Steel bezel
- Extra signal connection wired through the body tube for rear add on accessories
- Extra tail-cap with rear switch
- Front-mount thread on the head
- Heavy duty nylon holster with self retention device
- ET54 Diffusers in colors