A big leap forward from its predecessor M25C2. The new M30LC2 Compact features user upgradeable LED module design, better heatsink, more rigid built, higher output, better interface, and better looking.
M30LC2C - Compact
The compact version offers triple LED design for shorter overall length. The specialty triple green color XP-E2 LED offers outstanding lumen and great beam distance designed for hunting and outdoor sport like no others. We also offer standard triple XP-G2 S2 C.W. LED with 1200 LED lumen.
To enhance the current regulated runtime with single li-ion battery, EagleTac used the latest IC and high-end passive components to minimize the internal resistance and the dropout voltage of the circuitry. M30LC2C allows input voltage from 2.7V all the way to 12V for wide range of battery selection with optional body extension tube for extended runtime.
Triple Deep Reflector Design
Beam distance: 422 yards - White, 377 yards - Green. EagleTac used special and custom made machinery tooling to fabricate the triple individual reflector. Deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam.
Ultra High Performance
1200 Lumens - Powered by triple top binned CREE XP-G2 S2 Cool White LED. The triple green (hunting oriented) XP-E2 R3 LED offers 750 LED lumen. Triple Nichia 219B Neutral white CRI*92 LED offers 1000 LED lumen. 200 Hours Runtime - Get maximum continuous runtime with the lowest output of 9lm, which is enough to last through weeks. Get 1.8 hours of runtime at the maximum output level. The intermediate 557/106lm level offers 3.5/22 hours of runtime.
EagleTac incorporated a physical structure to protect against reverse battery polarity. They incorporate a spring loading mechanism in the flashlight body to prevent the batteries from rattling inside the flashlight body. This ensure proper battery contact for all output levels, regardless of head tighten or loosen.
Twisty Head & Forward Clicky Switch
One press for MAX or MIN output With head tighten/loosen, turning on the flashlight will always get you the maximum/minimum output power. Four pre-defined output - Turn the head to access three common output levels. You can pre-select your desired output before turning on the light. A quick twist will get you the lowest level (4th level). This makes it especially useful when you are in a dark environment and need to preserve your adapted night vision or need maximum runtime.
- Head Diameter: 2.5 inches (62 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1 inches (25.4 mm)
- Length: 6 inches (153 mm)
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (269 grams)
- LED: Triple Nichia 219B CRI-92 SW45 D220 Neutral White LED
- Max Output: LED lumen: 1000, ANSI FL-1 lumen: 750
- Beam Profile: Center lux: 37,200 lux, Center spot angle: 6.9Â°, Spill light angle: 60Â°, Beam distance: 422 yards / 386 meters
- Operating Voltage:Â 2.7V - 12V (Do not exceed 12V. Do not use four rechargeable CR123A.)
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- LED Circuit: Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%, Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking, Low dropout voltage, enable circuit to current regulate even with a single 18650 for most of the runtime at turbo output, Low battery voltage warning, Turbo boost technology
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Operations: Tactical forward clicky switch, Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks, Twist the head to select between three output level, To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second, You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light
- Output and Runtime: Regular mode (3+1 brightness levels) - Triple XP-G2 CW: 1200-965/555/101/9, ANSI FL-1 lumen - Triple XP-G2 CW: 950-772/438/79/8, Runtime - 1/2.1/13/100+ hours (2xCR123A)/1.8/3.5/22/200 hours (1x18650),Â Tactical mode (Two brightness levels + strobe) - 1/3.7 hours (2xCR123A)/1.8/6 hours (1x18650), Seven hidden auxiliary outputs - Strobe/Disoriented strobe/Flash(Hi)/S.O.S.(Fast)/S.O.S./Beacon/Flash(Lo)
- Carrying Method: Para-cord lanyard with quick attachment clip, Stainless steel pocket clip with titanium coating
- Waterproof: IPX8 standard
- Other Features: Upgradable LED and driver drop-in module, User replaceable glass lens, Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover), Battery reverse polarity protection, User removable pocket clip, Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot, Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated), Spring loaded positive and negative terminal
- Comes with stainless steel bezel
- Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment
- Cigar grip cover ring
- Tail-stand rubber boot
- ET54 diffuser filter
- 3 cells extension body tube for three CR123A/RCR123A
- 4 cells extension body tube for four CR123A or two 18650 li-ion
- Aluminum CR123A battery spacer for extension body tube