This listing is for the M30LC2 XP-L HI. Some of the specificaitons below may vary.
A big leap forward from its predecessor M25C2. The new M30LC2 features user upgradeable LED module design, better heatsink, more rigid built, higher output, better interface, and better looking. The regular version is designed to offer maximum beam distance and outstanding lumen output efficiency. The LED module of M30LC2 and M30LC2C are interchangeable using the same head and flashlight body.
DEEP REFLECTOR DESIGN
EagleTac uses special and custom made machinery tooling to make the deepest reflector possible. Deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam.
1260 LED LUMEN
Powered by the top binned CREE XP-L HI Cool White. The M30LC2 gives you the maximum brightness output in its class. Get maximum continuous runtime with the lowest output of 9lm, which is enough to last through weeks. Get 1.8 hours of runtime at the maximum output level. The intermediate 557/106lm level offers 3.5/22 hours of runtime.
Battery reverse polarity protection. EagleTac incorporates a physical structure to protect against reverse battery polarity. They incorporate a spring loading mechanism in the flashlight body to prevent the batteries from rattling inside the flashlight body. This ensure proper battery contact for all output levels, regardless of head tighten or loosen.
TWISTY HEAD & FORWARD CLICKY SWITCH
With head tighten/loosen, turning on the flashlight will always get you the maximum/minimum output power. Turn the head to access three common output levels. You can pre-select your desired output before turning on the light. A quick twist will get you the lowest level (4th level). This makes it especially useful when you are in a dark environment and need to preserve your adapted night vision or need maximum runtime.
- Head Diameter:Â 2.5Â inches (62Â mm)
- Body Diameter:Â 1Â inches (25.4Â mm)
- Length:Â 6.9Â inches (176Â mm)
- Weight:Â 8.7Â ounces (248 grams)
- LED: CREE XP-L HI Cool White LED
- Max Output: 1260 (LED Lumens), ANSI FL-14Â lumen: 1030
- Beam Profile: 66,100 lux (Center Lux), 5.7Â° (Center Spot Angle), 53.1Â° (Spill Light Angle), 562 yards / 514 meters (Beam Distance)
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V - 12V (Do not exceed 12V. Do not use four rechargeable CR123A)
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- LED Circuit: Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%, Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking, Low dropout voltage enable circuit to current regulate even with a single 18650 for most of the runtime at turbo output, Low battery voltage warning, Turbo boost technology
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Operations: Tactical forward clicky switch
- Output and Runtime: Regular mode (3+1 brightness levels),Â 12605-970/557/106/9
M30LC2 LED drop-in modules
- CREE XP-L HI V3 Cool White LEDÂ
- Comes with stainless steel bezel
- Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment
- Cigar grip cover ring
- Tail-stand rubber boot
- ET54 diffuser filter
- 3 cells extension body tube for three CR123A/RCR123A
- 4 cells extension body tube for four CR123A or two 18650 li-ion
- Aluminum CR123A battery spacer for extension body tube