The packaging does not list the updated information for the XM-L2 LED. Â The additional orange and silver sticker on the front of the box that says â€œUpgrade for Free, CREE XM-L2 U2, 15% Brighterâ€ ensures that you have received the XM-L2 model.
- XM-L U2 (Cool White): 1220/557/106/8
ANSI FL-12Â lumen
- XM-L U2 (Cool White): 1002/456/87/7
Smart energy management
- Energy saving feature (on by default) reduces output by 20% after 200 seconds at turbo mode.Â
- ANSI FL-1 Lumens is a measurement of light output standardized by American National Standards Institute for use with flashlights. This ANSI Lumen measurement is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EagleTacâ€™s ANSI Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere three minutes after turning on the flashlight.
Excellent runtime and flat regulation
- GX25L2 runs for 150+ hours on its lowest brightness level. The current regulated circuit design allows constant output throughout its runtime for all output levels without LED flicking.
- At its highest brightness output, GX25L2 current regulates for 1.7 hours (R18 battery pack) and 2 hours (R22 battery pack).
- Not only we care about the LED runtime, we also care about the runtime when the LED is turned off. The standby power consumption is only measured in merely uA level, which translates to years of standby time period, just like your TV remote control.
- The current regulation control method allows the just right of amount of current going through the LED. This results in constant brightness output regardless of battery type, LED variation, and temperature change.
Reliability that you can count on
- We design this circuit to survive the toughest torture environment including: 1) repeatedly over-night burn-in test w/ minimal cooling, 2) over input voltage test of up to 15V, 3) over-driven output current test of up to 4A, and 4) high temperature duration test.
- Our experienced electronic engineers ensure all components are working at its maximum efficiency and highest stability with the optimally planned and implemented circuit pcb layout. All chosen electrical components in this circuit design have good amount of headroom to ensure high stability in long term usage.
Kit version includes:
- Base model
- w/ smooth aluminum bezel
- Base model
- w/ built-in li-ion rechargeable port, 7.4V li-ion battery pack (R18), battery isolation disk, removable stainless steel bezel
- YRGB Kit
- Base rechargeable model + aluminum filter housing (w/diffuser, yellow, green, blue lens), and rigid nylon holster w/ self-retention device, 12W AC-DC adapter (US/EUR), Automobile 12V DC adapter Â Â Â Â
- Head Dia.Â 1.5Â inches (39.5Â mm)
- Body DiaÂ 1Â inches (24.5Â mm)
- Length:Â 8.8Â inches (224Â mm)
- Weight:Â 6.8Â ounces (195 grams)
- 2x18650 li-ion
- 4xCR123A (for backup use)
- Compatible battery size (each)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/65-68.5mm)
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- Only use the built-in charger to charge EAGTAC original 7.4V battery pack
- XM-L2 U2
- Center lux: 23,700 lux
- Center spot angle: 7Â°
- Spill light angle: 58Â°
- Beam distance: 337 yards / 308 meters