The packaging does not list the updated information for the XM-L2 LED. Â The additional orange and silver sticker on the front of the box that says â€œUpgrade for Free, CREE XM-L2 U2, 15% Brighterâ€ ensures that you have received the XM-L2 model.
Maximum lumen output
XM-L2 U2: 11161-1015/365/10
XM-L2 U2: 9151-832/301/9
Energy saving technology
1) This feature prolongs turbo output runtime, by reducing output current by 45% after 200 seconds at turbo mode. With this feature disabled by user, it reduces output current by only 15% after 200 seconds at turbo mode for higher output.
2) ANSI FL-1 lumen is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EagleTac ANSI FL-1 Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere one minute after turning on the flashlight.
Cool White LED
This gives you the maximum brightness output in its class and maximum beam distance.
Head Diameter: 1.5 inchesBody Diameter: 1.4 inchesLength: 4.3 inchesWeight: 5.2 ounces (148 grams)
Output and Runtime
- Three brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 11165-1015/365/10
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 9155-832/301/9
- Runtime: 1.3/3/100+ hours6
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 11165-1015/224/Strobe
- ANSI lumen: 9155-832/185/Strobe
- Runtime: 1.3/5 hours6
- XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED has approximately 7% less output lumen compared to U2 LED.
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs7
- See other battery type runtime
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output current by 45% (or 15% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to 3rd level for ten times within five seconds.
- GX25A3 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tailcap with rear switch
- Extra signal connection through the body tube (pre-installed)
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design